Beyonce`s father hit with USD 1.2 Million tax lien
Los Angeles: Pop diva Beyonce`s father Mathew Knowles is in trouble with US officials after allegedly failing to hand over more than USD 1.2 million in taxes.
Bosses at the Internal Revenue Service (Irs) have filed a tax lien against the music mogul in relation to unpaid bills from 2010 and 2011.
Knowles, who stepped down as his daughter`s manager in 2011, is alleged to owe USD 485,575 from 2010 and USD 728,004 from the following year, according to documents obtained by TMZ Online.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say