Beyonce spends USD 2, 200 on chicken for entourage
Los Angeles: Pop star Beyonce reportedly ordered USD 2,200 worth of food from a restaurant and treated her friends to a feast following her performance at V Festival in Hylands Park.
The food items included 58 wing platters, 48 whole chickens, 12 veggie burgers, 24 orders of coleslaw and 24 rice dishes from Nando`s restaurant in Chelmsford, England, reported Us magazine.
"Too excited that Beyonce is ordering a Nando`s from us if only she would pick it up herself!" an employee of the restaurant tweeted.
Two male employees also shared a picture of themselves working a grill with the caption, "Nando`s UK cooking Beyonce wings while she`s at V Festival."
The `Crazy in Love` hitmaker made headlines earlier this year for placing an order in Dublin for approximately USD 1,250 worth of food.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!