Beyonce spends USD 2, 200 on chicken for entourage
Los Angeles: Pop star Beyonce reportedly ordered USD 2,200 worth of food from a restaurant and treated her friends to a feast following her performance at V Festival in Hylands Park.
The food items included 58 wing platters, 48 whole chickens, 12 veggie burgers, 24 orders of coleslaw and 24 rice dishes from Nando`s restaurant in Chelmsford, England, reported Us magazine.
"Too excited that Beyonce is ordering a Nando`s from us if only she would pick it up herself!" an employee of the restaurant tweeted.
Two male employees also shared a picture of themselves working a grill with the caption, "Nando`s UK cooking Beyonce wings while she`s at V Festival."
The `Crazy in Love` hitmaker made headlines earlier this year for placing an order in Dublin for approximately USD 1,250 worth of food.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharrth Malhotra
- Dimple Kapadia’s reaction to Naseeruddin Shah’s remarks about Rajesh Khanna is simple yet strong
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases