Beyonce spends USD 2, 200 on chicken for entourage
Los Angeles: Pop star Beyonce reportedly ordered USD 2,200 worth of food from a restaurant and treated her friends to a feast following her performance at V Festival in Hylands Park.
The food items included 58 wing platters, 48 whole chickens, 12 veggie burgers, 24 orders of coleslaw and 24 rice dishes from Nando`s restaurant in Chelmsford, England, reported Us magazine.
"Too excited that Beyonce is ordering a Nando`s from us if only she would pick it up herself!" an employee of the restaurant tweeted.
Two male employees also shared a picture of themselves working a grill with the caption, "Nando`s UK cooking Beyonce wings while she`s at V Festival."
The `Crazy in Love` hitmaker made headlines earlier this year for placing an order in Dublin for approximately USD 1,250 worth of food.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!