Beyonce spends USD 2, 200 on chicken for entourage
Los Angeles: Pop star Beyonce reportedly ordered USD 2,200 worth of food from a restaurant and treated her friends to a feast following her performance at V Festival in Hylands Park.
The food items included 58 wing platters, 48 whole chickens, 12 veggie burgers, 24 orders of coleslaw and 24 rice dishes from Nando`s restaurant in Chelmsford, England, reported Us magazine.
"Too excited that Beyonce is ordering a Nando`s from us if only she would pick it up herself!" an employee of the restaurant tweeted.
Two male employees also shared a picture of themselves working a grill with the caption, "Nando`s UK cooking Beyonce wings while she`s at V Festival."
The `Crazy in Love` hitmaker made headlines earlier this year for placing an order in Dublin for approximately USD 1,250 worth of food.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'
- Audiences should reject misogyny in movies, says Rahul Bose
- Bring forward your new avatar this Diwali
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: Farhan Akhtar calls MNS' Rs 5 crore demand a 'terrible precedent'
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?