‘Bigg Boss 7’: Salman Khan talks about Kushal Tandon
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Salman Khan addressed audiences and the inmates of the ‘Bigg Boss 7’ house on Saturday special episode in his own unique ishtyle.
The hunk of an actor, who looked quite chilled out in the beginning of the episode vented out his angst on Kushal Tandon, who tried to gain mileage by saying, “Salman Khan said sorry to me”.
Salman did admit that he said sorry to Kushal only to let bygones be bygones and to move on. But according to Salman, Kushal tried to gain mileage by exaggerating what Salman said, without acknowledging the reason behind the apology.
The superstar also asked the inmates whether or not they would want Kushal back in the house, to which Kamya said that she wouldn’t mind having him on the show if he really felt apologetic for his behaviour towards Tanishaa Mukerji.
Salman even questioned Gauhar on her personal and objectionable remarks on Elli Avram which described the foreign beauty as “just a face”.
Tanishaa however made it very clear that she wouldn’t like to share the roof with a volatile personality like Kushal, even as Gauhar expressed her wish to have him back on the show.
Nonetheless, Salman said that he doesn’t have any role in having or not having anyone on-board the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!