Blake Fielder-Civil to visit Amy Winehouse`s grave for first time
Los Angeles: Late singer Amy Winehouse`s ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil will visit the singer`s grave for the first time after recovering from drug-induced coma.
Civil, 30, was imprisoned after being charged for burglary and carrying a fake gun when the singer died in 2011 and could not attend her funeral. Upon his release, he was hospitalised following a drink and drug case.
He has been in the hospital for three months and his father Lance Fielder says Civil will visit Winehouse` grave after getting discharged.
"One of the first things he wants to do is go to the cemetery to say a proper goodbye to Amy," thesun.co.uk quoted Lance as saying.
"No doubt there`ll be lots of tears. He was devastated when she died and wants to be close to her at her resting place," he added.
Civil and Winehouse married in 2007 and were together for two years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!