Blake Lively`s wedding dress was burned by accident
Los Angeles: Blake Lively has revealed that her beautiful wedding gown got burned accidently right after she exchanged vows with Ryan Reynolds in 2012.
The actress, 26, is on the cover of a leading magazine`s August 2014 issue.
Talking to the magazine, Lively said that when Florence Welch was singing at her wedding reception, sparklers were brought out. One of them burned the front of her custom-made Marchesa gown.
"And later, my dress was hanging up and Ryan said, `Isn`t that beautiful?` I said, `What?` And he pointed to the burn. My heart just stopped, because it was such a sensitive little subject. And he said, `You`ll always remember that moment with Florence singing and the sparklers. You have that forever, right there, preserved`. Now that`s my favorite part of the dress," the `Gossip Girl` star said.
Lively thinks 37-year-old Reynolds is "going to be a great father and leader and patriarch."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol creates 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger