Blake Shelton disses Britney Spears at award show
Los Angeles: Country singers Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan poked fun at pop star Britney Spears while hosting an award show.
The 37-year-old singer and Bryan channelled their inner comedian while hosting the 2014 Academy of Country Music Awards yesterday.
"If you don`t like live music, just go down the street and see Britney Spears," Shelton dissed the pop star, who began her two-year residency at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas in last year.
The two later pointed out how things had changed a lot since they hosted the show last year.
They also cracked a joke Miley Cyrus and her infamous foam finger.
The two hosts even made fun of each other when mentioning Carrie Underwood`s recent performance at `The Sound of Music Live!`.
Later on the show, the duo tried to recreate Ellen DeGeneres` Oscar selfie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!