Blue Ivy gets custom-made pair of $800 worth sparkly Swarovski crystal shoes
London: At eight-months-old, Beyonce and Jay-Z’s daughter Blue Ivy is already building up quite the collection of expensive shoes.
Designer Ruthie Davis has created a custom-made pair of booties for especially for the toddler.
Called Baby Ruthies 1, the tiny sneakers are bedazzled with almost 800 dollars worth of amethyst Swarovski crystals, the Daily Mail reported.
They will no doubt make the perfect addition to her current footwear collection, which also includes Jeremy Scott x Adidas J wings and Marc Jacobs mouse ballet flats.
The designer posted an Instagramed shot of the tiny sneakers to her Facebook page, along with the note that read: “Take a look at the Baby Ruthie’s I made especially for Beyonce and Jay-Z’s daughter Blue Ivy... SO Sweet, right?”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row