Blue Ivy gets custom-made pair of $800 worth sparkly Swarovski crystal shoes
London: At eight-months-old, Beyonce and Jay-Z’s daughter Blue Ivy is already building up quite the collection of expensive shoes.
Designer Ruthie Davis has created a custom-made pair of booties for especially for the toddler.
Called Baby Ruthies 1, the tiny sneakers are bedazzled with almost 800 dollars worth of amethyst Swarovski crystals, the Daily Mail reported.
They will no doubt make the perfect addition to her current footwear collection, which also includes Jeremy Scott x Adidas J wings and Marc Jacobs mouse ballet flats.
The designer posted an Instagramed shot of the tiny sneakers to her Facebook page, along with the note that read: “Take a look at the Baby Ruthie’s I made especially for Beyonce and Jay-Z’s daughter Blue Ivy... SO Sweet, right?”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside
- Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted book shopping in London! – Pic inside