Bob Geldof says performing helps cope with daughter Peaches` untimely death
London: Bob Geldof has revealed that performing gigs help him ease from the sorrow of daughter Peaches` early death.
According to reports, the Irish singer played his first gig following the tragic death of his daughter at Volkfest in Plymouth, where he confessed that the crowd helped him to focus on other things.
The 62-year-old star reportedly said that there are a lot of things going in his head at the moment and he cannot flush them out, but the crowd allowed him to do that.
The gig ensured him that he slept well, which was the "first time in weeks", he added.
Geldof`s 25-year-old daughter died of heroin overdose in April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Get fit in style'! Shraddha Kapoor stuns in casual too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sunny Leone, Taapsee Pannu – Stars who donned the purple colour in elan!
- Irrfan Khan's 'Madaari' release date postponed, will hit screens on July 15!
- Stunner Shilpa Shetty gives ultimate 'summer fashion' goals in crisp white!
- Awesome! Taapsee Pannu gives a dose of royal purple to her gorgeous tresses! – See pic