Bobby Brown pleads `not guilty` to third DUI
Washington: Whitney Houston’s former husband Bobby Brown, who was charged with DUI last month, has pleaded not guilty to the criminal offence.
Last month, cops had pulled the 43-year-old singer over for driving erratically.
Brown had also been charged with two other crimes -- driving on a restricted license and driving a vehicle without a vehicle interlock device - a breathalyzer device that prevents car from starting if a person was drunk, a website has reported.
The last 2 charges are the result of his prior DUI conviction in 2012. If convicted on the new charges, Brown faces two years in jail.
Brown was on probation stemming from his previous DUI arrest. The judge revoked his probation as a result of the most recent arrest, but released the singer on his own recognizance.
Brown’s license was also suspended, and he was ordered to attend AA sessions.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan, Kareena Kapoor Khan together on reel?
- Watch: Look what Priyanka Chopra had to say about Deepika Padukone in making of ‘Pinga’ video
- Wow! Deepika stuns as 'Mastani' in red!
- First look of romantic track ‘Tere Bin’ from ‘Wazir’ released
- Ranbir inspires Ranveer with his `stellar performance`