Bond babe tag is annoying, says ‘Die Another Day’ actress Rosamund Pike
Johannesburg: UK actress Rosamund Pike, who appeared as Miranda Frost opposite Pierce Brosnan in ‘Die Another Day,’ finds it frustrating that the Bond girl tag seems to supersede all her other work.
“Not that it’s an insult - I’m proud as hell of it,” a news channel has quoted her as saying about the Bond girl tag.
“I was delighted to be a Bond girl, but if that’s your moniker forever, it’s a bit annoying,” she said.
The 33-year-old actress was recently left annoyed when she was stopped in the street by a fan and asked, “Are you the Bond Girl?”
“I said, ‘I’m an actress - is that what you mean?’” she said.
Despite her frustration about being labelled, Pike is pleased with being part of a “cool club” of actors who have starred in the iconic film series.
“It just seems like a very cool punctuation mark on the CV. It’s a cool club to be part of,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Became an actor by accident: Johnny Depp
- Zareen Khan, Ali Fazal to feature in T-Series music video
- Yo Yo Honey Singh battled bipolar disease, thanks doctor for treatment!
- It's a 'happy-sad feeling' for Anushka Sharma as 'Phillauri' shoot comes to an end!
- Spirituality helps you transform into a better human – Here’s how