Bono`s star-studded 54th birthday bash
Los Angeles: U2 frontman Bono celebrated his 54th birthday in a star-studded bash which was attended by Pharrell Williams, Jared Leto and David Blaine.
The party, which took place at U2 manager Guy Oseary`s house, also marked Bono`s daughter`s birthday, reportedly. "You`ve changed the world with everything you do. You give people hope, especially with your song `Sunday, Bloody Sunday`," Williams said.
Bono replied, "Well, if we just keep singing `Happy`, we won`t need songs like `Sunday, Bloody Sunday!`"
Other performers included Jon Batiste as well as ASAP Rocky, who personally sang the U2 singer`s daughter `Happy Birthday`.
The following day, Bono joined George Clooney and fiancee Amal Alamuddin to celebrate their recent engagement in Malibu, California, at Cafe Habana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic