Bow Wow joins `CSI: Cyber` cast
Los Angeles: Rapper Bow Wow has joined the cast of `CSI: Cyber`. The rapper, also known as Shad Moss, will play a computer hacker named Brody `Baby Face` Nelson, reportedly.
In the show, his character is ordered by a judge to work with Special Agent Avery Ryan (Patricia Arquette), or go to prison.
"Bow Wow is a gifted young actor who will have the responsibility, through his character, to set an example for young people who watch the show to `do what`s right` even when you know `nothing but wrong`," creator of the `CSI` franchise Anthony E Zuiker said.
"It will be a redemption story and a cautionary tale all wrapped into one. The role of Nelson required someone with deep acting chops and off-the-charts smarts. Shad Moss is a unique talent that possesses both."
`CSI: Cyber` stars Arquette as the head of the Cyber Crime Division of the FBI, where she has to solve crimes that start online before they transfer to the real world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Dhanush paternity row: South superstar appears in court for birthmark identification
- Oscars 2017: Another Indian actress named Priyanka walked the Red Carpet
- Ranbir Kapoor ready to get the same tattoos as Sanjay Dutt?
- Jolly LLB 2 box office collections: Akshay Kumar's courtroom act still going STRONG!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan has a special NICKNAME for baby Taimur Ali Khan!