Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in love with English tea
London: Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have developed a taste for English tea after spending time in Britain while shooting for their respective films.
"They became partial to a good brew during their stay in the UK, especially Yorkshire Tea. Angelina packed a suitcase full of the stuff to take home," dailystar.co.uk quoted an insider as saying.
"She`s easily got enough to last a year. Ange also admitted Brad can`t make a good cuppa. He makes it too milky," an insider added.
The actors had shifted their base to Britain from Hollywood for sometime as Jolie shot the movie "Maleficent" and Pitt worked on "The Counselor" and ‘World War Z’. However, they are now back in Hollywood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside