Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie termed as `irresponsible` by neighbours
Los Angeles: Hollywood star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have been termed as "reprehensible" and "irresponsible" by their neighbours.
The couple were reportedly racing vehicles and motorbikes along one of America`s most fragile coastlines. Pitt, 49, was photographed on Easter Sunday teaching son Knox how to drive while Maddox and Pax rode motorbikes on the beach near their California ranch, reported Radar Online.
"I am not sure if it is illegal to drive on the beach in Santa Barbara County but it is certainly reprehensible. It is massively damaging to the environment and we`d hope the people who own houses on the shoreline acted more responsibly," said a source.
"I`ve heard of neighbours complaining about being bullied off the state beaches," Mike Lunsford, president of the Gaviota Coast Conservancy said.
"I think they have some over-zealous security people who have legitimate concerns about their safety and paparazzi invading their privacy? but there have been incidents where people have been just going for hike and one friend was rudely accosted," he added.
"Neighbors have all complained because Brad started trying to keep them off the beach below his house there. This is a beach that is everyone`s and they`ve enjoyed it for years," added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say