Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to release their own wine
Los Angeles: Star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will release their first wine, a 2012 vintage pink rose, on March 15.
The couple will name the line `Miraval` after their 1,000-acre estate with vineyards in southwestern France from where the grapes for the wine are harvested, reported Aceshowbiz.
The wine bottle will have a label which reads, "Bottled by Jolie-Pitt and Perrin."
Perrin refers to a winemaker Marc Perrin whose family is well-respected in winemaking circles.
"We are intimately involved and quite enthused over the wine project with our friends the Perrin family," Pitt said.
"If you knew Brad and Angelina, you would see they are in search of perfection in everything. We talked a lot and did the first harvest together. They are very demanding in seeking excellence in the quality and character of their wine," Perrin said.
Before being named Miraval, Pitt and Jolie`s wine was formerly named Pink Floyd because the iconic rock band recorded their 1979 album "The Wall" on the estate`s private recording studio.
Pitt and Jolie bought Miraval`s property in 2011 for approximately USD 60 million after renting it for three years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Quantico' set for a season 3?
- Arbaaz Khan accepts DATING a Romanian beauty, feels there's a long way to go!
- Brad Pitt joined Angelina Jolie, kids on Cambodia trip