Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie`s kids want themed wedding
Los Angeles: Hollywood star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie`s children are reportedly trying to persuade their parents to have a zombie or monster-themed wedding.
The couple are set to marry at their French estate Chateau
Miraval later this summer and their kids - Maddox, 11, Pax, nine, Zahara, eight, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - have been arguing over how they should celebrate their big day, reported OK! magazine.
"Brad and Angelina made no secret of the fact that the wedding is mostly for kids. So they lined up all the siblings and asked them what kind of theme they want," a source said.
"It turned into an all out war. Maddox wanted `World War Z` zombie compounds, Shiloh wanted a `Monsters Inc` theme and suggested that Angie dress up as Boo, Zahara wanted a princess theme and Pax couldn`t decide between zombies and monsters," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'