Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie`s kids want themed wedding
Los Angeles: Hollywood star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie`s children are reportedly trying to persuade their parents to have a zombie or monster-themed wedding.
The couple are set to marry at their French estate Chateau
Miraval later this summer and their kids - Maddox, 11, Pax, nine, Zahara, eight, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - have been arguing over how they should celebrate their big day, reported OK! magazine.
"Brad and Angelina made no secret of the fact that the wedding is mostly for kids. So they lined up all the siblings and asked them what kind of theme they want," a source said.
"It turned into an all out war. Maddox wanted `World War Z` zombie compounds, Shiloh wanted a `Monsters Inc` theme and suggested that Angie dress up as Boo, Zahara wanted a princess theme and Pax couldn`t decide between zombies and monsters," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud