Brad Pitt gets Angelina Jolie breath mints for Valentine’s Day
Washington: Instead of flowers, diamonds or chocolates, Angelina Jolie was gifted with breath mints from Brad Pitt on Valentine’s Day.
The ‘World War Z’ actor didn’t bestow his love of nearly eight years with everyday Tic-Tacs or Altoids, instead giving the 37-year-old mother of his six kids with Eat Whatever, a breath-freshening product that includes one swallowable gel cap and a mint to suck on.
“It is sort of a joke - and not,” a source told Us magazine.
“He always teases her that she has bad breath.
The source insisted that it’s a joke gift, and that he’ll get her something more serious.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes