Brad Pitt gets Angelina Jolie breath mints for Valentine’s Day
Washington: Instead of flowers, diamonds or chocolates, Angelina Jolie was gifted with breath mints from Brad Pitt on Valentine’s Day.
The ‘World War Z’ actor didn’t bestow his love of nearly eight years with everyday Tic-Tacs or Altoids, instead giving the 37-year-old mother of his six kids with Eat Whatever, a breath-freshening product that includes one swallowable gel cap and a mint to suck on.
“It is sort of a joke - and not,” a source told Us magazine.
“He always teases her that she has bad breath.
The source insisted that it’s a joke gift, and that he’ll get her something more serious.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!