Brad Pitt reacts to Melissa Etheridge`s Angelina Jolie double mastectomy comments
Washington: Brad Pitt has come out in defence of Angelina Jolie after Melissa Etheridge criticized her decision to get a preventative double mastectomy.
Etheridge recently told The Washington Blade that she felt Jolie made the most fearful choice one can make when confronting anything with cancer.
At the `World War Z` premiere in New York City on Monday, the 49-year-old actor told Us Weekly that he hadn`t heard about Etheridge`s interview until just before the red carpet event, Us magazine reported.
The actor said he`s not sure about the comment, but asserted that Melissa`s an old friend of him and he will talk to her on the phone.
Etheridge, who herself was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2004, said that she wouldn`t call Jolie`s decision a brave choice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?
- Mahabharata: Who was the only Kaurava to oppose Draupadi’s vastraharan?
- How 16-year-old Markandeya defied death; lesson we can learn
- Valentine week: Top WhatsApp messages you can send on 'Chocolate Day'!
- Valentine week: Why 'chocolates' not diamonds are a girl's best friend!
- What is the colour of your aura – Your Zodiac sign will tell you