Brad Pitt reacts to Melissa Etheridge`s Angelina Jolie double mastectomy comments
Washington: Brad Pitt has come out in defence of Angelina Jolie after Melissa Etheridge criticized her decision to get a preventative double mastectomy.
Etheridge recently told The Washington Blade that she felt Jolie made the most fearful choice one can make when confronting anything with cancer.
At the `World War Z` premiere in New York City on Monday, the 49-year-old actor told Us Weekly that he hadn`t heard about Etheridge`s interview until just before the red carpet event, Us magazine reported.
The actor said he`s not sure about the comment, but asserted that Melissa`s an old friend of him and he will talk to her on the phone.
Etheridge, who herself was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2004, said that she wouldn`t call Jolie`s decision a brave choice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film