Bradley Cooper cried after reading Shakespeare’s `Romeo and Juliet`
Washington: Bradley Cooper has revealed that he once cried as college student when he read William Shakespeare’s ‘Romeo and Juliet’ for the second time.
“This is going to sound cheesy, but I remember taking a Shakespeare class in college where we had to read ‘Romeo and Juliet’,” a website has quoted him as telling a magazine.
“I’d read it in high school, but not properly and I remember sitting in the library reading it and thinking, ‘Hmm, this is weird.’ I’m crying.
“I was probably really crying because it’s the easiest play to understand and I was thinking about how after that I was going to have to get through ‘Hamlet’ and ‘Twelfth Night’,” the actor said.
The ‘Hangover’ actor admitted that he is a romantic person, as he believes in instant attraction.
“I think so. I believe in love at first sight,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan