Bradley Cooper cried after reading Shakespeare’s `Romeo and Juliet`
Washington: Bradley Cooper has revealed that he once cried as college student when he read William Shakespeare’s ‘Romeo and Juliet’ for the second time.
“This is going to sound cheesy, but I remember taking a Shakespeare class in college where we had to read ‘Romeo and Juliet’,” a website has quoted him as telling a magazine.
“I’d read it in high school, but not properly and I remember sitting in the library reading it and thinking, ‘Hmm, this is weird.’ I’m crying.
“I was probably really crying because it’s the easiest play to understand and I was thinking about how after that I was going to have to get through ‘Hamlet’ and ‘Twelfth Night’,” the actor said.
The ‘Hangover’ actor admitted that he is a romantic person, as he believes in instant attraction.
“I think so. I believe in love at first sight,” he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- India is peace loving: Shatrughan Sinha
- Varun Dhawan wants to remake Shah Rukh's 'Darr' and 'Baazigar'
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun