Bradley Cooper learns to cook burger for `Adam Jones`?
London: Hollywood star Bradley Cooper is reportedly learning to cook burger to prepare for his role in the upcoming film `Adam Jones`.
`The Hangover` star was seen honing his cooking skills in a branch of `Burger King` in London on Sunday 27 July, as part of his preparation for his role as a chef.
"Bradley was training alongside genuine Burger King staff. The aim was to learn the `art of the flip` which he nailed fairly quickly," a source said.
"There was no real fanfare from him. You`d never know he was a big star by the way he spoke to people. He spent Sunday night learning the skills while the restaurant was open to the public and then filmed for most of the day on Monday," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!