Bradley Cooper visits Boston bombing victim in hospital
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Bradley Cooper visited a victim of the Boston bombings in hospital.
The ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ actor headed to the Boston Medical Centre on April 18 to lend his support to Jeff Bauman, Jr, who lost both his legs below the knee following the explosions, reported Ace Showbiz.
In a photograph, Cooper, 38, is shown smiling as he stands at Bauman Jr`s bedside while the injured man gives a thumbs-up gesture to the camera.
Bauman Jr was injured when two bombs exploded close to the finish line at the Boston Marathon in Massachusetts on April 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Casey Affleck emerges from brother Ben`s shadow with Oscar win
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Late Bollywood actor Om Puri remembered at Oscars 2017
- 'Trapped' a risk worth taking: Vikramaditya Motwane