Bradley Cooper visits Boston bombing victim in hospital
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Bradley Cooper visited a victim of the Boston bombings in hospital.
The ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ actor headed to the Boston Medical Centre on April 18 to lend his support to Jeff Bauman, Jr, who lost both his legs below the knee following the explosions, reported Ace Showbiz.
In a photograph, Cooper, 38, is shown smiling as he stands at Bauman Jr`s bedside while the injured man gives a thumbs-up gesture to the camera.
Bauman Jr was injured when two bombs exploded close to the finish line at the Boston Marathon in Massachusetts on April 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say