Bradley Cooper visits Boston bombing victim in hospital
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Bradley Cooper visited a victim of the Boston bombings in hospital.
The ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ actor headed to the Boston Medical Centre on April 18 to lend his support to Jeff Bauman, Jr, who lost both his legs below the knee following the explosions, reported Ace Showbiz.
In a photograph, Cooper, 38, is shown smiling as he stands at Bauman Jr`s bedside while the injured man gives a thumbs-up gesture to the camera.
Bauman Jr was injured when two bombs exploded close to the finish line at the Boston Marathon in Massachusetts on April 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan to come together! No, we are not talking abt a film
- Aamir Khan to lock horns with Sanjay Dutt at Box Office next year
- Gita Jayanti special: Celebrate the birth of Srimad Bhagavad Gita
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Rajinikanth leaves Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir behind