Bradley Cooper wants mother to be his Oscars date
London: Actor Bradley Cooper wants his mother Gloria to be his Oscars date every year after he had so much fun with her at the 2013 ceremony.
The 38-year-old actor took his mother to the Academy Awards this year and he had such a great time with her that he intends to invite her again, reported Contactmusic.
"Of course she`s the person I will go with. Well, first I should ask her. Maybe she won`t feel like it," he said.
Cooper`s mother had a wonderful time at the glitzy event in Los Angeles, and she got to hang out with numerous A-list stars including George Clooney and her son`s `Silver Linings Playbook` co-star Jennifer Lawrence.
"You can`t imagine how cool it was! I introduced her to people like George Clooney and she greeted them saying, `Hey man, what`s up?` It was great. She is always the same regardless of the place she is... It was incredible. Everyone was there - Robert De Niro, Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Day-Lewis, Quentin Tarantino... It was like heaven," he added.
The actor has been living with Gloria since his father Charles died in 2011 from cancer aged 71.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive