Brangelina kids land acting roles in Disney’s `Maleficent`
London: Disney’s ‘Maleficent’ has suddenly become a family affair, as three of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s children will be cast in the flick, it has been revealed.
Pax and Zahara are joining sister Vivienne in the ‘Sleeping Beauty’ spin toplined by mum Jolie, the Sun reported.
According to Us magazine, the project marks the first onscreen roles for Pax, 8, and Zahara, 7, as well as for 4-year-old Vivienne.
The offspring of Jolie and Pitt, follow in the footsteps of sibling Shiloh, who appeared as a baby in David Fincher’s ‘The Curious Case of Benjamin Button’ alongside her father.
Pax and Zahara’s roles in ‘Maleficent’ will be non-speaking.
Vivienne plays the toddler version of Elle Fanning’s Princess Aurora, which will be a speaking role.
The Robert Stromberg-helmed film, which is currently shooting, will be released in March 14, 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai