Brangelina`s wine makes it to Wine Spectator`s annual Top 100 list
Washington: Brangelina`s `Cotes de Provence Rose Miraval` has been named as one of the best wines in the world.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie`s wine was ranked at No. 84 among the top-most wines in the world in Wine Spectator`s annual Top 100 list, CBS News reported.
The magazine has described the wine as "refined and elegant, offering pure and concentrated flavors of dried red berry, tangerine and melon" and added that it has a focused finish which features "flint and spice notes, with a hint of cream".
The couple`s wine has entered the "wine s of superior character and style" category.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud