Brangelina take their brood to Turks and Caicos Islands for X-mas vacation
New York: Brad Pitt and partner Angelina Jolie have taken their six kids to the Caribbean for Christmas holidays.
According to Page Six, the couple is also accompanied by Pitt’s mother Jane, and they are said to be staying at the home of designer Donna Karan on Turks and Caicos, the New York Post reported.
A tropical spy revealed that Brangelina are enjoying their stay at the secluded posh pad in elite Parrot Cay, located on a white-sand beach, without Karan.
Jolie is also said to have taken her kids to the designer’s yoga spa, which according to Karan is a “like a private yoga retreat.”
However it is also heard that the ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith’ co-stars may not be taking care of Maddox, Shiloh, Knox, Vivienne, Pax and Zahara alone, as they are rumoured to have up to 12 nannies to help them out.
On the other hand there are reports that the pair was taking their kids around the world for the holidays.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Karan Johar conceived the idea of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Unmissable autumn tips to stylishly dress up toddlers
- Remember 'Style' duo Sharman Joshi, Sahil Khan? This is what they look like now
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Parineeti Chopra keen to work with cousin Priyanka Chopra