Brangelina to honeymoon in Mediterranean post 'secret' wedding
New York: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will honeymoon in the Mediterranean, as they recently flew to Malta for the shooting of their upcoming romantic film 'By the Sea'.
The couple, who "secretly" got married in France, has reportedly paid 200,000 dollars to local business owners, the New York Post reported.
The film will be shot in Mgarr ix-Xini in Gozo and according to the sources, a lot of people have agreed to leave the island so that Pitt and Jolie can have privacy to film the movie and the set is being built there to recreate the French Riviera.
The newlyweds, along with their brood of six children, are making it a working honeymoon so they can shoot breathtaking scenes for their movie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Teaser of Aishwarya Rai, Ranbir Kapoor's ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ is out and it is insanely entertaining!
- First look: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' posters will leave you intrigued – View inside
- Most doctors prefer partners from medical profession: Survey
- Dhanush to produce Rajinikanth's next film
- I want to play a warrior: Tabu