Brangelina to honeymoon in Mediterranean post 'secret' wedding
New York: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will honeymoon in the Mediterranean, as they recently flew to Malta for the shooting of their upcoming romantic film 'By the Sea'.
The couple, who "secretly" got married in France, has reportedly paid 200,000 dollars to local business owners, the New York Post reported.
The film will be shot in Mgarr ix-Xini in Gozo and according to the sources, a lot of people have agreed to leave the island so that Pitt and Jolie can have privacy to film the movie and the set is being built there to recreate the French Riviera.
The newlyweds, along with their brood of six children, are making it a working honeymoon so they can shoot breathtaking scenes for their movie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmmakers just followed law; Karan Johar is being bullied: Zoya Akhtar
- Unfair to target film involving mostly Indians, says Dia Mirza
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- I'm sure kids will be inspired by 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- No blanket ban on Pakistani artistes in view of prevailing atmosphere: MEA