Brangelina’s daughter bags paycheque of $3K per week for 1st film role
Washington: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s 4-year-old daughter Vivienne has been roped in for her first role alongside her mother in a new movie ‘Maleficent,’ and is reportedly earning 3,000 dollars per week as wages.
Vivienne is also getting a daily allowance of 60 dollars per day for her expenses, TMZ.com reported.
The toddler plays the role of ‘Young Aurora’ in the movie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Himesh Reshammiya and wife Komal split after 22 years!
- Vaani Kapoor in 'Befikre' has a solid French connection! Here's what Aditya Chopra has to say
- Shah Rukh Khan in and as 'Raees' trailer will give you goosebumps!
- Cho Ramaswamy passes away: Tamil film personalities may homage
- Cho Ramaswamy was a multi-dimensional film personality