Brangelina’s daughter bags paycheque of $3K per week for 1st film role
Washington: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s 4-year-old daughter Vivienne has been roped in for her first role alongside her mother in a new movie ‘Maleficent,’ and is reportedly earning 3,000 dollars per week as wages.
Vivienne is also getting a daily allowance of 60 dollars per day for her expenses, TMZ.com reported.
The toddler plays the role of ‘Young Aurora’ in the movie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Johnny Depp's lawyer responds to Amber Heard's abuse allegations
- 'Veerappan' Box Office collections, movie mints Rs 1.77 cr on first day!
- 'Alice Through The Looking Glass' movie review: A visual extravaganza