Bring forward your new avatar this Diwali
Be unique this season- flaunt yourself in new avatar and go for western and tradition mix to stand apart from the crowd. So girls, better to give a little twist to your traditional look.
New Delhi: With the Diwali only two days away, and the festive fervor has already grabbed the pulse of the city people. After all, it is a most awaited time of the year when everyone gets to doll up and flaunt off their fashion sense and latest trends.
When it comes to festive styling in India, one can only think to for traditional wear like suits, sarees, kurtis etc. Be unique this season- flaunt yourself in new avatar and go for western and tradition mix to stand apart from the crowd. So girls, better to give a little twist to your traditional look.
Yashodhara Shroff, Founder & Director of Styletag.com, an e-commerce fashion portal, has shared some tips to help you slay this festival season.
1) With an off-shoulder crop tops trending this season, one can go for it and team up with a traditional embroidery long skirts/ pants to give it a complete traditional look with a little dash of fusion.
2) Small prints with floral and soft pastel colours bring in perfect balance to the look. A pinch of bling can do wonders to your attire. Ensembles in champagne pink, fushia, faded red, mint green, baby blue etc. would not only add freshness to the look, but sequined attires in these colours would definitely make you look more classy.
3) Dhoti pants along with tops, colorful palazzo pants and crop tops is a major hit this time. Even many celebrities are spotted with this hottest style. For the celebration or functions during the day, light breathable fabrics like chiffon or georgette teamed can be teamed up and one can carry this outfit with ease.
4) Your fusion look cannot be get completed without the accessories. One can make a bold style statement if you are wearing plain silk kurta. One can draw attention to their face with statement necklaces or statement earrings to lift up the mood.
5) Furthermore, ladies who do not wish to splurge on clothing during festivities too could glam up their look by wearing simple kurta and can accessorise themselves with an embroidered purses, clutches or potlis to complete the look with modern tweek.
So, the festival is here- Go on and induce the diva like oomph in to your own look this season with these easy and handy tips.