British royal couple watch movie in mufti
London: Britain`s Prince William and his glamorous wife Kate Middleton went in mufti for a cinema date, but failed in their bid to remain anonymous.
The royal lovebirds went to watch 'Avengers' Assemble at the Odeon cinema on Kensington High Street and made attempts to merge with the crowd by dressing down.
Apparently taking time out after four hectic days of public events in connection with their grandmother Queen Elizabeth II diamond jubilee celebrations, the Royal couple even joined a queue to the get the movie tickets.
Kate wore blue skinny jeans, heels and a denim jacket, and the second in line to the Throne wore a shirt, blue jumper, glasses and a baseball cap and they were almost unrecognisable at a glance, the Daily Mail reported today.
But, if the Royal couple thought they had evaded the public eye, they were in for shock of their life.
As hours after the movie, the Twitter in the UK went abuzz, with people twitting on their presence at theatre.
Comments ranged from "OMG watching the avengers with Kate middleton and Prince william sitting right next to me!!!", while others said "SLAP ME NOW I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body
- Bollywood singer Mika Singh attends Donald Trump's pre-inauguration dinner! Watch video
- Jallikattu row: Rajinikanth joins massive protest supporting traditional bull sport
- Preity Zinta shares keys to happiness - Here’s more about it