Britney Spears auctions feather boa, handcuffs
Los Angeles: Pop star Britney Spears has put a feather boa and handcuffs on auction for charity.
The 31-year-old wore the accessories on her eight-concert Femme Fatale Tour in 2011.
Profits from the sale of the items will go to Soles4Souls, a charity which collects unsold shoes from the warehouses of footwear companies and gathers donations from across the US to distribute to people in need around the world.
"Now you can bid on the boa and handcuffs from the tour and help support Soles4Souls, such an amazing cause," Spears posted on Twitter, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The auction open for 13 more days, in which the items are expected to notch up bids far higher than the $0.19 they currently stand at.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan would definitely like to have a child
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui