Britney Spears denies lip-synching rumours
London: Britney Spears has hit back at her lip syncing rumours, insisting that she is undergoing "grueling" vocal training for her upcoming Vegas `Britney: Piece of Me` show.
Her spokeswoman told Metro.co.uk that she wants to make sure she can handle 48 live concerts when her shows kick off at the 4,600-seater Planet Hollywood venue in December.
Spears will rake in 200,000 pounds a night for her shows.
Earlier she was accused of being paid a lot of money just to lip-sync.
The insider told the New York Daily News that the `Toxic` hitmaker hasn`t sung live for a couple of years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot and sexy to the hilt – Nargis Fakhri on sizzling magazine covers
- Commercial cinema doesn't need me: Manoj Bajpayee
- Controversies, legal battle – What are they? Kangana Ranaut at her happiest best – See pics
- Kangana Ranaut breaks her silence on ‘black magic’ allegations
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!