Britney Spears’ grocery list goes viral
Washington: Britney Spears’ grocery list has become the latest trending topic on the internet after a photographer clicked the pop diva last weekend while she was on her way to the store — with a list in her hands.
The 31-year-old singer’s list included ginger ale, tomatoes, Lunchables, ham, orange juice, 2 percent milk, bread and chicken, ABC News reported.
Shopping wasn’t the only thing that Spears did this weekend, as TMZ.com posted pictures of the mother-of-two golfing with a mystery man, the same person the celebrity website claims took her to dinner on Valentine’s Day.
The website reported that he’s a regular guy — not a celebrity — and fellow Southerner.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- 'Foo Fighters' dedicates free EP to Paris
- Swaragini: Will Swara prove her innocence? Will Mom, Badi Ma have faith in her again?
- Television no longer small medium, says Juhi Parmar
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health