Britney Spears’ grocery list goes viral
Washington: Britney Spears’ grocery list has become the latest trending topic on the internet after a photographer clicked the pop diva last weekend while she was on her way to the store — with a list in her hands.
The 31-year-old singer’s list included ginger ale, tomatoes, Lunchables, ham, orange juice, 2 percent milk, bread and chicken, ABC News reported.
Shopping wasn’t the only thing that Spears did this weekend, as TMZ.com posted pictures of the mother-of-two golfing with a mystery man, the same person the celebrity website claims took her to dinner on Valentine’s Day.
The website reported that he’s a regular guy — not a celebrity — and fellow Southerner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'