Britney Spears had `panic attack` at party
Los Angeles: Pop star Britney Spears reportedly suffered a panic attack during an Oscar party.
The “Perfume” singer, who had a public breakdown in 2007, reportedly felt overwhelmed at singer Elton John`s AIDS Foundation Oscar-viewing party at West Hollywood Park, and made a quick dash to the exit after just minutes of being in the room.
``Britney was excited when she first went to the party but moments later she was fazed about being at such an over-crowded event,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
``She started to break out in a sweat and become short of breath, it was like she was having a panic attack,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!