Britney Spears had `panic attack` at party
Los Angeles: Pop star Britney Spears reportedly suffered a panic attack during an Oscar party.
The “Perfume” singer, who had a public breakdown in 2007, reportedly felt overwhelmed at singer Elton John`s AIDS Foundation Oscar-viewing party at West Hollywood Park, and made a quick dash to the exit after just minutes of being in the room.
``Britney was excited when she first went to the party but moments later she was fazed about being at such an over-crowded event,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
``She started to break out in a sweat and become short of breath, it was like she was having a panic attack,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'