Britney Spears misses Michael Jackson
Los Angeles: On Michael Jackson`s fourth death anniversary, singer Britney Spears remembered the late King of Pop and her experience of sharing the stage with him once.
Jackson died on June 25, 2009 here.
Spears, who performed with MJ in 2001, took to Twitter Tuesday to express her love for the legend, reports eonline.com.
"My thoughts are with the Jackson family today. Honoured to have shared a stage with him. Miss you Michael,” the 31-year-old wrote, reports eonline.com.
The tweet was accompanied by a photo of the singers performing "The Way You Make Me Feel".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!