Britney Spears offered USD 12 million to extend residency?
New York: Pop star Britney Spears has reportedly been offered USD 12 million to extend her Las Vegas residency for another two years.
The 32-year-old singer, whose show `Piece of Me` at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino has been a huge success, is close to signing a deal with Ceasers Entertainment, the parent company of Planet Hollywood to stay on at the venue, reportedly.
A senior executive at Caesars Entertainment has confirmed that the casino`s management wants the pop superstar to continue the `Britney Spears: Piece Of Me` show until at least Christmas 2016.
"Britney Spears has been a great success for the company and will be extended, if she wants to do it, and I cannot see why not. She has been filling the place every night, and she is enjoying it and is in good health," Ceasers Palace President, Gary Selesner, said.
Spears was scheduled to perform 50 shows per year in 2014 and 2015 as part of the initial deal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh
- 'Airlift' is special for Akshay Kumar, Nimrat Kaur
- Urdu poet, lyricist Naqsh Lyallpuri dead
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style