Britney Spears prepares `cheat-sheet` for questions about her singing
New York: Britney Spears has made scripted answers to be used by the staff at Planet Hollywood if they are quizzed about her `Britney: Piece of Me` show.
The 31-year old American singer-songwriter has made the `cheat sheet` of responses to anyone who doubted if she will be singing live, the New York Daily News reported.
It has been revealed last month that the `Toxic` singer would be lip- syncing during the shows, which will take place over the course of two years in Las Vegas.
The document also includes an answer to anyone who questioned if the show will have live music, but a "special notes" section of the sheet seems to indicate that all vocals will be prerecorded, including the "live bands".
The sheet instructs staffers to "try and stay in the margins of the provided answers and refrain from elaborating replies", and also includes an instruction to refrain from sharing the document with anyone outside Planet Hollywood.
Spears, who will be paid 15 million dollars a year for a total of 96 concerts, is due to start her Las Vegas show in December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Blake Lively feels 'Gossip Girl' reunion will be fun
- Hiddleston perfect to be next 007 agent: Caterina Murino
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Burberry bosses sue Rapper Burberry
- Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan reunite for her directorial debut