Britney Spears` rep claims Las Vegas shows `virtually sold out`
Washington: Britney Spears` rep has claimed that her upcoming shows in Las Vegas are virtually sold out.
The rep told Radar Online that the ticket sales have been extraordinary and the first 16 shows of the `Toxic` hitmaker are virtual sell-outs, with more than 95 percent of the tickets being sold.
Spears` representative insisted that a total of 70,242 tickets were already sold out of the 73,600 tickets for the first 16 shows at Planet Hollywood.
The rep added that nearly 3,358 remaining tickets for those shows are in the "nosebleed" section of the theater, and it is unclear that they would be available in a while.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kajol stresses on targeted programmes for handwashing behaviour
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- We were small rungs in the ladder of Amitabh Bachchan's success: Rishi Kapoor
- 'Commando 2' poster: Vidyut Jammwal is blinded by money
- Jackie Chan, Sonu Sood's 'Kung Fu Yoga' trailer is the most action-packed thing you will WATCH today!