Britney Spears signs two-year residency at Las Vegas Planet Hollywood
Washington: Britney Spears has reportedly signed a two-year residency at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, starting this autumn, involving pool parties and a "club-like show".
Sources connected with the deal told gossip site TMZ.com that the ` Toxic ` hit maker would bring a cool, hip club-like show to Planet Hollywood.
The insiders also revealed that the vibe of the concert would be very different and the show will change on a fairly regular basis.
The sources added that the deal includes appearances from the singer at various pool parties and the Planet Hollywood nightclub.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar speaks about fallout with Kajol, says sometimes relationship ends
- Trisha Krishnan’s twitter account hacked; mother seeks police protection for daughter
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67