Britney Spears signs two-year residency at Las Vegas Planet Hollywood
Washington: Britney Spears has reportedly signed a two-year residency at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, starting this autumn, involving pool parties and a "club-like show".
Sources connected with the deal told gossip site TMZ.com that the ` Toxic ` hit maker would bring a cool, hip club-like show to Planet Hollywood.
The insiders also revealed that the vibe of the concert would be very different and the show will change on a fairly regular basis.
The sources added that the deal includes appearances from the singer at various pool parties and the Planet Hollywood nightclub.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic