Brody Jenner not attending Kim, Kanye`s wedding?
Los Angeles: Bruce Jenner`s son Brody will reportedly not be attending the much talked about wedding of Kim Kardashian and her rapper fiance Kanye West.
The 30-year-old `The Hills` star`s will not be present for the nuptials as his girlfriend of seven months, Kaitlynn Carter was apparently not invited, reported a magazine.
Stars like Larsa and Scottie Pippen, Carmelo and La La Anthony, Brittny Gastineau, Serena Williams, Blac Chyna, and Jonathan Cheban are all expected to attend the lavish ceremony.
Brody, whose mother is Bruce`s second wife Linda Thompson, had revealed earlier that there had been "tension" over the years between him and his stepmother Kris Jenner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai