Brooke Mueller accuses Denise Richards of child abuse?
Los Angeles: Socialite Brooke Mueller has reportedly claimed that actress Denise Richards has abused her twin sons with Charlie Sheen.
Mueller, 36, who got separated from Sheen in 2011, has also accused Richards of abusing her own daughters, reported TMZ.
According to the sources the police went to Richards` house on November 26, but she did not let them in because her daughters were in the house and spoke to them outside.
Talking to the authorities, Richards reportedly denied that she abused the children and called Mueller`s claim "ridiculous" and "vindictive".
The `Twister` star also told the officers that she had not seen Bob and Max for two weeks and Mueller had no contact with her daughters.
Bob and Max were removed from Mueller`s care a few months ago because of her drug abuse. Richards, who had two daughters with Sheen as the temporary guardian when Mueller was in rehab.
Earlier this month, Richards reportedly said she wanted to give up the custody of the twin boys because they misbehaved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!
- In retrospect, Amitabh Bachchan recollects memories of Smita Patil!
- 'Sultan' diaries: Salman Khan thanks UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav!
- 'The Flash' movie loses director over creative differences?
- Sex once a week best for your relationship