Brooke Mueller formally charged with cocaine possession
Los Angeles: A little more than two months after she was arrested in Aspen, Colorado, Charlie Sheen`s ex-wife Brooke Mueller has been formally charged with cocaine possession. Prosecutors have slapped her with two charges of felony cocaine possession with intent to distribute, a website has reported.
The reality star has been charged for possessing more than four grams of coke, which could land her up to six years in prison. In case there is a problem with the measurement, they also charged the mother-of-two with another count of possessing less than four grams, which carries a penalty of up to eighteen months in prison. In addition to the cocaine charges, Paris Hilton`s co-star on ‘The World According to Paris’ is also facing assault charges stemming from her altercation with a woman on the same night she was busted.
Mueller got arrested back in December 2, 2011, after a woman reported an assault by Mueller. She was released the next morning after her ex-husband Sheen reportedly posted an USD 11,000 bond. The 34-year-old has since decided to check herself into a long-term in-patient treatment center.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur's 'OK JAANU' first look spills love!
- Lord Kamadeva—The legend associated with the god
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to be a part of Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati'?
- Sunny Leone thanks 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan! Here's why