Brooke Mueller`s request for restraining order against ex Sheen rejected
Washington: A judge has refused a restraining order against Charlie Sheen for allegedly threatening his wife, Brooke Mueller`s life.
The 48-year-old actor had called her a "w***e", who`s putting their twins` lives in danger and would be gunning for custody.
Brooke had then filed a request for a temporary restraining order , following his anti-Brooke tirade.
In her petition, she quoted him saying that there will be a reckoning and a whirlwind that they will all reap while desperate, begging for his forgiveness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour