Brooke Mueller`s twins to visit her in rehab
Los Angeles: Socialite Brooke Mueller`s four-year-old twins Bob and Max will visit her in rehab, in the company of a court-appointed monitor.
The former wife of Charlie Sheen is currently being treated at the Betty Ford Clinic for her addiction issues and will be allowed to see her children for a few hours, reported Radar online.
This will be the first time Mueller has seen her sons since she was admitted to rehab for the 20th time on May 1.
The children are currently being looked after by Sheen`s other ex-wife Denise Richards, even though Brooke recently tried to have them removed to the care of her brother.
"The judge flatly denied Brooke` request to to have Denise stripped of temporary custody, and placed in the care of her brother in Orange County. There was absolutely no reason that could justify the move, which would only uproot the twins yet again," a source said.
Mueller, who would have retained the USD 55,000-a-month child support she receives from ex-husband Sheen if her brother was caring for the boys - had alleged Richards had only agreed to take on the children for her own financial benefit.
Besides caring for the twins, Richards, 42, also has daughters Sam, nine, and Lola, seven, from her marriage to Sheen, and adopted little girl Eloise, 23 months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!