Brooke Shields’ Idaho ski-lodge goes on sale for $4.2m
London: Brooke Shields` former ski lodge in Idaho has been listed for 4.2million dollars.
The expansive Sun Valley estate in Elkhorn Village is a 2.4acre, 7,000 square-foot winter palace with floor-to-ceiling stone fireplaces, tennis courts, an elevator, four fireplaces, and plenty of bedrooms, the Daily Mail reported.
Two master suites, four guest bedrooms, six full baths, and two powder rooms complete the chalet, which is surrounded by rugged snow capped mountains.
The estate was put on the market in 2009 for 6.15 million dollars, and is now back up for sale, at 2million dollars less through Sothebys.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles