Brooklyn Beckham donates gifts to the homeless
London: Soccer star David and Victoria Beckham`s eldest son, Brooklyn, bought Thanksgiving presents for the homeless, after saving up his allowance money.
The 13-year-old school student decided he didn`t want his parents to get him anything for the annual American holiday, and instead saved up to purchase gifts for those less fortunate than him, reported a website.
"Brooklyn told his mum and dad that he didn`t want to receive presents for Thanksgiving this year. He said instead he`d like to donate them to people who need them more," a source said.
"Brooklyn asked one of the family bodyguards to take him to a Rite Aid store in Los Angeles so he could buy some first-aid kits to put in the charity parcels," it added.
Brooklyn also persuaded his younger brothers, Romeo, 10, and seven-year-old Cruz, to do the same and the trio are now looking forward to donating their gifts.
"He even persuaded his brothers Romeo and Cruz to give up their presents and pocket money for the homeless this year. The lads are planning to give big, fun packages to the local shelter," the source said.
Brooklyn also has a little sister, 16-month-old Harper, who doesn`t yet get an allowance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!