Brooklyn Decker named after a horse
Los Angeles: ‘Battleship’ actress Brooklyn Decker says she was named after her parents` best friend`s horse.
The 25-year-old model-turned-actress said that her parents loved the moniker of her mother`s best friend`s horse Brooke and decided on the more formal version of it for their daughter, reported a magazine.
"I`m named after a horse. My mom`s best friend had a horse named Brooke, so my dad suggested `Brooklyn` as a more formal version, and it just stuck - and now I live in Brooklyn part-time, so go figure," she said.
The former model married tennis star Andy Roddick in 2009 and while both are busy forging successful careers, Decker can`t wait to have kids.
"I think that I`d like to try to be a superwoman and have kids and work, so we`ll see if I can actually accomplish that. But, if we`re talking dream scenario, that would probably be it," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!