Brooklyn Decker named after a horse
Los Angeles: ‘Battleship’ actress Brooklyn Decker says she was named after her parents` best friend`s horse.
The 25-year-old model-turned-actress said that her parents loved the moniker of her mother`s best friend`s horse Brooke and decided on the more formal version of it for their daughter, reported a magazine.
"I`m named after a horse. My mom`s best friend had a horse named Brooke, so my dad suggested `Brooklyn` as a more formal version, and it just stuck - and now I live in Brooklyn part-time, so go figure," she said.
The former model married tennis star Andy Roddick in 2009 and while both are busy forging successful careers, Decker can`t wait to have kids.
"I think that I`d like to try to be a superwoman and have kids and work, so we`ll see if I can actually accomplish that. But, if we`re talking dream scenario, that would probably be it," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive