Bruce Lee`s 40th death anniversary celebrated with art exhibition in Hong Kong
London: Fans are marking late kung fu legend Bruce Lee`s 40th death anniversary with art gallery shows, exhibitions and even street graffiti in Hong Kong.
The actor`s daugher Shannon introduced her family photos at the Hong Kong Heritage Museum during the opening of a five-year exhibition, Sky News reported.
The Hong Kong government teamed up with the Bruce Lee Foundation to put together an exhibition to showcase the late star`s life from his famous yellow tracksuit he wore in the movie Game of Death, to his writings and drawings.
Bruce Lee: Kung Fu. Art. Life opened on Saturday and has more than 600 items on display, including photos, costumes, videos and even a 3.5 metre statue.
Shannon, who was four when her father died, hopes the display will "help show a more complete picture" by showing Lee`s family side and the hard work he put into making his movies.
The government film archive is also producing documentaries of his life and new prints of some of Lee`s films.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Hug Day' in this unique way!