Bruce Lee`s yellow jumpsuit sold for $100,000
Hong Kong: The iconic yellow jumpsuit, worn by the late action actor Bruce Lee in his final film, has been sold for $100,000, around three times its original estimate.
The martial arts legend wore the costume while making 1973 film "Game of Death", but he died before the movie was finished.
The suit went under the hammer at the Spink auction house here Thursday to mark his 40th death anniversary. It was sold to an anonymous bidder for $100,000, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Other items sold off included a pair of martial arts nunchaku, also featured in "Game of Death". That sold for $70,000.
Lee died from an allergic reaction to pain killers at the age of 32. "Game of Death" was released in theatres unfinished.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth cancels Sri Lanka visit following opposition from pro-Tamil outfits
- Anushka Sharma's 'Phillauri': Day two Box Office collections are out!
- New 'Justice League' trailer is out and, dayum, it's awesome! - WATCH
- 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' creates history, to have India's first Live Virtual Reality event
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival