Bruce Springsteen holidays with elderly mother
London: Rocker Bruce Springsteen was spotted strolling arm-in-arm with his elderly mother on a sunshine break in Spain.
The Born To Run rocker wore a grey shirt and jeans and went incognito in a baseball cap and dark shades, reported Sun online.
Meanwhile, his mother Adele looked elegant in a cream coat, jeans and a blouse as she enjoyed some quality time with her famous son.
The pair was seeing wandering through the boulevards of San Sebastian, before settling down for lunch in the old neighbourhood of the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jennifer Aniston stars in funny new emirates commercial
- 'Elegant' Aishwarya Rai launches Longines' Dolce Vita in Delhi
- Too much of praise for Amitabh Bachchan irked other attendees at Tiger event?
- Standing up for dissent, Nayantara Sahgal to return Sahitya Akademi award
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction