Bruce Willis is not fashion-conscious: Emma Heming
London: Hollywood star Bruce Willis` wife Emma Heming feels that the actor has a natural sense of style and he does not bother to follow trends.
Heming, who raises two daughters Mabel, two, and one-week-old Evelyn with Bruce, 59, said she has no influence over his wardrobe, reportedly.
"I have zero influence on Bruce and his style. He knows what he likes and what works for him. He`s not fashion-conscious and I`m happy about that. He puts it all together very well," Willis said.
Emma, a former model, said she is happy to have focused on raising her children with the `Die Hard` actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone's Hollywood debut 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' mints over $300 mn worldwide!
- 'Rangoon' has a great cast, feels Kangana Ranaut!
- 5 Cool things to do this Summer season!
- Arjun Kapoor goes black and white for 'Mubarakan'!
- Nach Balie 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot