Bruce Willis is not fashion-conscious: Emma Heming
London: Hollywood star Bruce Willis` wife Emma Heming feels that the actor has a natural sense of style and he does not bother to follow trends.
Heming, who raises two daughters Mabel, two, and one-week-old Evelyn with Bruce, 59, said she has no influence over his wardrobe, reportedly.
"I have zero influence on Bruce and his style. He knows what he likes and what works for him. He`s not fashion-conscious and I`m happy about that. He puts it all together very well," Willis said.
Emma, a former model, said she is happy to have focused on raising her children with the `Die Hard` actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show