Bruce Willis is not fashion-conscious: Emma Heming
London: Hollywood star Bruce Willis` wife Emma Heming feels that the actor has a natural sense of style and he does not bother to follow trends.
Heming, who raises two daughters Mabel, two, and one-week-old Evelyn with Bruce, 59, said she has no influence over his wardrobe, reportedly.
"I have zero influence on Bruce and his style. He knows what he likes and what works for him. He`s not fashion-conscious and I`m happy about that. He puts it all together very well," Willis said.
Emma, a former model, said she is happy to have focused on raising her children with the `Die Hard` actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan accompanied by family members!
- Kabir Khan's next with Salman Khan will have political backdrop
- It is our responsibility to know more when we're endorsing a product: Sidharth Malhotra