Bruce Willis is not fashion-conscious: Emma Heming
London: Hollywood star Bruce Willis` wife Emma Heming feels that the actor has a natural sense of style and he does not bother to follow trends.
Heming, who raises two daughters Mabel, two, and one-week-old Evelyn with Bruce, 59, said she has no influence over his wardrobe, reportedly.
"I have zero influence on Bruce and his style. He knows what he likes and what works for him. He`s not fashion-conscious and I`m happy about that. He puts it all together very well," Willis said.
Emma, a former model, said she is happy to have focused on raising her children with the `Die Hard` actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles